OnPreRender: An entry with the same key already exists.

May 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM
I got this error when I tried to use some functions of the access checker.

I thought maybe it was b/c i had it activated on 2 separate site collections, so I deactivated it on on site collection.

Now I get this error when i search for a user's permissions or when i view permission inheritance.

any ideas why this is happening?
Aug 15, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Edited Aug 15, 2008 at 9:38 PM
I am having this problem as well, but only on one site collection.  It works fine on other site collections in the same web app.  Here is the full error:
OnPreRender: System.ArgumentException: An entry with the same key already exists. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value) at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.GetListTreeNodes(TreeNode currentNode, SPWeb currentWeb) at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.GetListTreeNodesAsAdmin() at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.<>c__DisplayClass4.<RUNWITHELEVATEDPRIVILEGES>b__2() at Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated secureCode) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(WaitCallback secureCode, Object param) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(CodeToRunElevated secureCode) at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.ExpandLists(TreeNode currentNode, SPWeb currentWeb) at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.ExpandWeb(SPWeb currentWeb, Int32 currentDepth, Int32 maxDepth, Boolean isRootWeb) at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.BuildTreeView() at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.ConfigureControls() at TomShirley.WebParts.AccessChecker.AccessCheckerWebPart.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
Coordinator
Aug 19, 2008 at 5:54 AM
Hi,
 Thanks for the stack trace.

The issue occurs when a site has multiple list items with the same title. I've created a work item here and will fix this shortly.

Tom.
Aug 19, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Thanks Tom.