Error when using Access checker with MOSS SP2

Jun 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I have installed Access Checker on my MOSS SP2 FARM.
Getting "OnPreRender: Ambiguous match found." error message when trying to "Check User Access"
Goto Site Settings-->Check User Access
Enter login Name click check access.

Jun 12, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Hi there,

I was using that fine and very useful Webpart since a long time. After updating with MOSS SP2 und Uber FixPack (April) I get the same error like sirajm (the German text says the same ;-):

"OnPreRender: Mehrdeutige Übereinstimmung gefunden"

Is there any help provided or will you update the Access Checker?

Best regards,
Jens

Coordinator
Jun 15, 2009 at 4:30 AM

Hi all,
 Firstly, sorry for the late reply, but thanks for taking the time to let me know about this problem.

I've replicated this issue in a test environment, it seems the April Update [968850] is causing compatibility issues. I'm working to get this resolved and will update you when completed.

Tom.

Jun 15, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Thanks for update!

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:31:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Error when using Access checker with MOSS SP2 [AccessChecker:58819]

Hi all,
Firstly, sorry for the late reply, but thanks for taking the time to let me know about this problem.

I've replicated this issue in a test environment, it seems the April Update [968850] is causing compatibility issues. I'm working to get this resolved and will update you when completed.

Tom.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
Coordinator
Jul 4, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Hi Sirjam and Jens,

The changeset 23551 corrects this issue. I'm not ready to release a new version just yet, so please download the latest changeset, and in the build directory you'll find the latest WSP.

I've refactored large sections of the code to clean things up a little, so if you run into any issues please let me know.

Tom.

May 6, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Edited May 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Hi Tom, i downloaded Access Checker Web Part v1.3.0 but still getting the "OnPreRender: Ambiguous match found." error.  Account is farm/local admin; however, no elevated AD privileges.  Is it required? 

The latest .wsp file in changeset 23551 is older than v1.3.0.  I've also found the recommendation to update the Common.cs file, but again, this appears to be an old fix.  Anything new I can try?

thank you!

UPATE*  Found a newer version (accesschecker-23551)  which works like a dream, thanks!  But I get "File not found" when selecting Download Report.  :-(

Regards,

~s.