This release moves the Access Checker Web Part out of beta.
- Added a filter control to the Web Part allowing filtering of nodes in the tree.
- Items in the tree are now colored green/red.
- When viewing the permission inheritance of a site hierarchy, the coloring of the nodes is no longer in relation to the current site, it is now in relation to the nodes parent object.
- Node coloring is now printable.
1. To Install:
Run Setup.exe on a Sharepoint server as the admin account.
2. To Use the Site Settings Feature:
- Open Sharepoint Central Admin and navigate to Application Management->Manage Web Application Features.
- Activate the Access Checker Feature to enable the Site Settings Pages.
3. To Use the Web Part:
- Navigate to the Site Settings page of a Site Collection, and activate the Access Checker Web Part feature under Site Collection Features.
Note: Deployment method is to the Global Assembly Cache. The .zip file containing the install was incorrectly labeled as 'source code'. I've deleted and re-added the file as the correct type 'runtime binary'.