Quickly check what objects within a Sharepoint site hierarchy a user has access to.
- Access Report can now be downloaded as an XML file for archival and reporting purposes. You can transform the raw data into whatever format you like via XSLT. I will release a sample XSLT file soon for those who want it.
- Access Checker is no longer restricted to site admins only. Users with EnumeratePermissions mask have authority to use this tool.
- Lists are displayed before subsites in the tree, for easier identification.
- Error message area is now at the top of the page and the font is colored red.
- CreateSSCSite permission is ignored by default when comparing permissions in User mode. This setting can be configured in the Tool Pane.